Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.layen-uk.com
Cookie declaration last updated on 24/01/2020 by Cookiebot:
|__cfduid||www.layen-uk.com||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|__qca||Google Tag Manager||Collects data on the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded with the purpose of generating reports for optimising the website content.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|__utm.gif||Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitor's browser and computer.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|__utma||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|__utmb||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|__utmc||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|__utmt||Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|__utmz||Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|_at.hist.#||www.layen-uk.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis to store the user's usage history of the AddThis sharing widget||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|__atuvc||Oracle||Updates the counter of a website's social sharing features.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|__atuvs||Oracle||Ensures that the updated counter is displayed to the user if a page is shared with the social sharing service, AddThis.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_at.cww||www.layen-uk.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|_fbp||connect.facebook.net||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|at-lojson-cache-#||www.layen-uk.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|at-rand||www.layen-uk.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|fr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|GPS||YouTube||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|loc||Oracle||Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine how users who share information with each other are geographically located (state level).||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|mc||Quantcast||Collects data on the user's visits to the website, such as what pages have been loaded. The registered data is used for targeted ads.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|tr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|uvc||Oracle||Detects how often the social sharing service, AddThis, encounters the same user.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|xtc||Oracle||Registers the user's sharing of content via social media.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||YouTube||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-app||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-name||YouTube||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|3dvisit||www.layen-uk.com||Pending||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|awpopup_1784328037||Aweber||Pending||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|incompleteorderid||www.layen-uk.com||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|referer||www.layen-uk.com||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect will be processed by us. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices and your rights regarding your personal data. By visiting any of our websites (our sites) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is LAYEN LTD.
What information do we collect from you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number and financial information. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date. You will only provide your information in the following situations:
When you chose to leave a product review, your email address and phone number is requested in order to verify your purchase.
When you raise a ticket with our support desk your email address / contact number will be used in correspondence with your query.
When you place an order your contact details and address will be used in order to process and complete your order.
- Information we collect from your use of our site. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Information we collect throughout our relationship. This is information relating to products that you download.
- Information we collect when you call us. If you call us we will automatically collect the following information:
- the phone number used to call us
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with other organisations, including: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. When you click on an advert about us or download from a social media site we may receive information about your profile and your expression of interest from those sources.
Why do we collect this information?
We use this information in the following ways:
- Information you give to us or which we receive from other sources. We use this information:
- in order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and in order to perform our contract with you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with our, or a third party’s products and services;
- for the purpose of improving our service to you, to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our service;
- to provide you with service communications so that we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email. These will include notifications about changes to our service, event details and information about products that you have signed up to;
- to provide you with marketing communications including, with your permission, information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; or
- in our or a third party’s legitimate interests of keeping customers up to date with goods and services, increase awareness of us and third parties within the market, making promotional offers and generating new business, building and maintaining loyalty or market share.
- Information we collect from your use of the site. We will use this information for the following purposes:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• Information we collect throughout our relationship.
We will use this information to help us provide you with our services.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
- We will keep information about you for a maximum of 4 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required to remove such data from our records.
Who might we share your information with?
You agree that for the purposes set out in the ‘Why do we collect this information?’ section above, we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected associated third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
- business partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- Customer survey providers in order to receive feedback and improve our services.
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries.
Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. • If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How is your data stored and kept secure?
We take your safety and security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. All information kept by us is stored on the secure servers of our eCommerce hosting site. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We do not have access to your password.
[We transfer personal data outside the EEA to the USA, but only where those organisations have signed up to Privacy Shield or have other adequate safeguards in place such as an adequacy decision by the European Commission, standard data protection clauses or binding corporate rules]
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What are your rights?
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at the address above or through the “Contact Us” section of our Sites. You have the right:
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- To ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest.
- to request from us access to personal information held about you;
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate ground for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation or the data is children’s data and was collected in relation to an offer of information society services;
- to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details above. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time.
Changes to our privacy Notice
This Notice may be updated from time to time. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.